As a mechanical services provider with extensive technical knowledge, we pride ourselves on our ability to offer a wide range of information to our customers. Whether you come to us for consultation, design, installation, commissioning, maintenance or a mix of services, we believe we can advise you at every stage.
The 361 Degrees website is an important part of that service and we’ve created a short survey so we can hear your thoughts on it. Your answers will be treated in strict confidence and will help us provide you with better information and service in the future.
The survey should take no more than three minutes, and if you provide your email address you’ll be entered in a draw to win a hamper from Providore.
If you have any questions about the survey, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The full terms and conditions are provided below.
Terms and Conditions
- This Competition is open to anyone aged at least 18 years who is a UK resident, excluding employees of the Promoter or any of its affiliated companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- Entries must be made by submitting responses to the survey and including a valid email address. Entries received after the stipulated closing time will be invalid and will not be included in the Competition.
- Any instructions provided in the survey form part of the Terms and Conditions of the Competition, but in the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be invalid.
- The Prize shall be one Providore hamper.
- No payment is required to enter the Competition.
- The winner(s) will be selected from all eligible entries received before the Competition closing time, at the discretion of the Promoter. The winner(s) will be notified following the Competition closing time, by email. In the event that the winner fails to respond to the Promoter to confirm its acceptance of the Prize within a reasonable period of time, the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to forfeit the Prize or select an alternative winner from the Competition.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices or acceptances related to the Prize.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Competition and/or review and revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the Competition subsequent to any revision of these Terms and Conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- As a winner, you will release the Promoter and its affiliates, partners and employees from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and/or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with the Competition or the use or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof, save where due to the negligence of the Promoter or its affiliates, partners and employees.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid by a court of law or similar, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The winner must comply with ticket and/or venue terms and conditions as applicable.
- Entries made by anyone found to be using multiple email addresses for the purposes of entering the Competition shall be ineligible.