We have the infrastructure to help contractors with projects of all sizes, so you know your client is in safe hands. We value discretion and our engineers’ professional and inconspicuous uniforms allow them to blend in with other traders on site, seamlessly becoming a part of your own installation team.
361 Degrees specialises in working with interior fit-out companies, so we know how important fast turnaround times are. We help keep things simple on site and pride ourselves on excellent communication at all stages of a project.
Why do contractors choose 361 Degrees?
We are highly experienced in working with contractors and know what’s expected at every stage of an HVAC design and installation project. Unlike other commercial HVAC companies, however, we go a degree further by providing training so you will be able to talk about our climate control systems with confidence.
Our contractor partners know we’ll do quality work, to a timetable that suits them, at a fair cost for their client.
What to Expect
- Whether you need a contractor for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, energy controls or a combination of solutions, contact our team of experts. You’ll then work with our Projects team, who initiate and project manage the installation on your behalf.
- We can value engineer existing designs or provide design consultancy services through our sister brand, 361 Consulting. We take full responsibility for our designs, which are backed by thermal load calculations and factor in the needs and unique characteristics of the building and the people who will occupy it.
- We are Daikin D1 and Mitsubishi Electric BSP approved and accredited installers, with full five and seven-year warranty packages, so you know you won’t have to compromise on the equipment used in each installation. We choose the best solutions for the project, based on cost, lifespan and the type of environment.
- We understand how important it is for you to communicate effectively with your client, so our technical teams keep you informed at every stage. They are also trained to answer any queries and to partner with you when making presentations at boardroom level.
- Our HVAC projects are signed off by commissioning engineers who record all relevant data. They provide full commissioning certificates and O&M manuals, and we offer full training to you and your client so they can get the most out of their new system.
- Once the project is complete, our servicing and maintenance partner 361 Servicing can provide a flexible contract to help make sure the system runs smoothly for years to come. They can work through you or directly with the client, providing regular checks, inspections and replacement when necessary.
Knowing what to look for
All HVAC contractors claim to be good value, honest and reliable, so how do you decide whether a partnership is right for you? We recommend focusing on safety record, qualifications and technical understanding. A knowledgeable HVAC partner will not only be able to explain their choices, but also show an understanding of the limitations of a system and its application.
Potential questions to ask a mechanical services partner could include:
- How is this system similar to others you’ve installed in the past?
- How does it differ?
- What other options did you consider for the design, and what ruled them out?
- Is this the most efficient option? Could a greater initial outlay save more on running costs, or vice versa?
Visit our services pages for more information about how we work with contractors, or click below to get in touch with a member of the team.